Even the smallest oversight can have severe consequences:
- Not checking the Gas Certificates have actually been completed when a contractor says they have been.
- Failure to include a required break clause to a contract costing 10’s of 1,000’s of £’s in re-housing costs.
- Inappropriate use of client funds due to lack of accounting control and management reporting.
- Lost records due to software crash and database failure..
- Property particulars looking dated and marketing delayed by cumbersome or ineffective communications.
- Adverse levels of service caused by staff inability to access clear and accurate property records, detailing all activity.
- Delays in payments of your rental income due to cheque payment methods or staff absence.