Here at The Property Shop, we offer an extensive range of letting and management services tailored specifically to meet your individual needs whether you are a private homeowner, an investment landlord or corporate company.
All our landlords are provided with a one years rent guarantee & legal protection FREE OF CHARGE for absolute peace of mind.
Even the smallest oversight can have severe consequences:
- Not checking the Gas Certificates have actually been completed when a contractor says they have been.
- Failure to include a required break clause to a contract costing 10’s of 1,000’s of £’s in re-housing costs.
- Inappropriate use of client funds due to lack of accounting control and management reporting.
- Lost records due to software crash and database failure..
- Property particulars looking dated and marketing delayed by cumbersome or ineffective communications.
- Adverse levels of service caused by staff inability to access clear and accurate property records, detailing all activity.
- Delays in payments of your rental income due to cheque payment methods or staff absence.
The list goes on, but above all it’s about providing a premium quality, totally reliable and fully compliant, managed service; This service to you is our primary goal.
In order to find professional tenants we have links with a number of the large companies in the area such as Chase Bank, Rias Insurance, and Liverpool Victoria to name but a few, as well as relocation organisations from outside the area.
Simply fill in your property details on our contact page for a free valuation and we will find you the perfect tenant in no time at all. Alternatively you can phone us on 01202 717776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you.
Fees for Landlords
Initial contract fee £75.00
Energy Performance Certificate £60.00
Gas safety certificate: £65.00 (you are welcome to provide this yourself)
EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report £180.00 ( you are welcome to provide this yourself)
All fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Tenant Fee Ban
With the many recent changes to regulations governing the private rental sector, including changes to regulations regarding money laundering, right to rent checks, increased statutory notices and compliance procedures, we now have the incoming tenant fee ban which comes into force on 1st June 2019.
In simple terms we are not allowed to charge the tenants for any costs incurred at all.
Obviously there is a material cost involved in finding suitable tenants and carrying out stringent reference checks which would normally have been paid for by the tenant along with ensuring strict compliance which is a legal necessity.
Most agents have decided to increase their management fees to landlords by 2-3% across the board to help cover these costs.
As the majority of our tenants tend to be long term we regard this as being overly punitive as these fees only need to be covered when sourcing new tenants.
We have decided that a fairer system will be to charge a set tenant administration fee of £300.00 when new tenants are required which will be deducted from the first month’s rent and our management fees will remain at the same competitive level.
PLEASE SEE OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!